MediRegs, a part of Wolters Kluwer Law & Business (mediregs.com), is pleased to announce that two of its market-leading solutions, MediRegs ComplyTrack® Suite and the Coding Suite, have been named as finalists in the 25th annual Software & Information Industry Association CODiE Awards.
The awards recognize excellence and innovation in information and software products and applications.
ComplyTrack Suite is a finalist for Best Solution Integrating Content into Workflow and the Coding Suite is a finalist for Best Vertical Market Business Content Solution.
“Health care organizations nationwide rely on the MediRegs ComplyTrack Suite and Coding Suite every day to successfully minimize compliance and risk management challenges, and manage coding issues,” said MediRegs General Manager Steve Lefar.
“Now, we are very honored to also be recognized for this leadership by our software and information industry peers as a finalist for this award.”
About the ComplyTrack Suite
ComplyTrack Suite is an enterprise risk management (ERM) solution that delivers a comprehensive, cost-effective and practical set of compliance and risk management solutions for the health care industry.
The Suite‘s powerful and targeted capabilities offer quick, tangible ROIs for an organization’s ERM programs, including:
- Increased ERM effectiveness at lower cost;
- Integrated end-to-end management, with consolidated subscription fees;
- Fast implementation;
- Greater focus and efficiency for a team’s daily activities;
- Effective reporting capabilities, including greater ability to demonstrate your program’s success to management and Board; and
- Optimization of existing enterprise risk management systems through convenient interfaces and data integration.
The ComplyTrack Suite consists of the following modules:
- Risk Assessment Manager(TM): Identifies risk, proposes remedial action and creates surveys;
- Activity and Event Manager(TM): Centrally manages and stores all communications, investigations, audits and interactions;
- Contract and Relationship Manager(TM): Consolidates all contractor and contract-related data, including compensation and compliance information;
- Document and Policy Manager(TM): A powerful new ComplyTrack module for coordinating the creation, management and distribution of corporate and departmental documents; and
- Audit Detail Manager(TM): Designed to handle the high-volume, time-sensitive, complex workflow needed to satisfy RAC record requests, process determination letters, and navigate the multi-tiered rebuttal and appeal process.
About the Coding Suite
The MediRegs Coding Suite combines the ease of use of the MediRegs content platform and coding tools with expert information from the CCH Medicare & Medicaid Guide to form a robust coding, reimbursement, research and compliance web resource, suitable whether a health care facility needs a simple coding tool, integrated medical necessity and claims processing support, Medicare-compliant reimbursement guidelines or critical audit analytical tools.
The Coding Suite provides up-to-date, efficient and cost-effective tools to help facilities achieve fiscal success by accelerating coding compliance and reimbursement practices across the revenue cycle.
Solutions in the Coding Suite include three medical billing and diagnosis code products:
- Coder’s Resource Center – Allows users to go beyond simple code searching, with medical necessity, coding guidance and instant alerts.
- Coding & Revenue Resource Center – An organization’s source for advanced code research across multiple code sets, instant inpatient / outpatient and physician payment rates and critical coding guidance.
- Audit & Revenue Resource Center – Provides robust tools for audit & denial management research, complex coding issues and payment analysis for multiple reimbursement methodologies.
For More Information
For more information call 1-800-808-6800, or:
About the CODiE Awards
The CODiE Awards program holds the distinction of being the only peer-recognition awards program of its kind in the industry, providing a unique opportunity for companies to earn the praise of their competitors.
The program remains the standard-bearer for celebrating outstanding achievement and vision in the software, digital content and education technology industries.
The Software & Information Industry Association is the principal trade association for the software and digital content industries.