LAS VEGAS, May 21 /CHICAGOPRESSRELEASE.COM/ — Cord Blood America, Inc. (http://www.cordblood-america.com) (OTC Bulletin Board: CBAI), the umbilical cord blood stem cell preservation company focused on bringing the life saving potential of stem cells, a biological insurance policy, to families nationwide and internationally, said today that its co-founder and CEO, Matthew Schissler, reviewed first quarter results and progress in an interview with analyst Francis Gaskins.
The entire interview is available at:
In the interview, Mr. Schissler says:
- The acquisition announced in Germany is an anchor for business expansion throughout Europe through the use of affiliates.
- The Company is on-track, with its partner AXM Pharma, to open the world’s largest stem cell storage and processing facility in China by January 2011. The model is to develop a “cellular pharmacy” at which stem cells will be used in the future to create pharmaceuticals.
- Due diligence continues on the purchase of a large stem cell company headquartered in Argentina with affiliates throughout South America.
- All the Company’s umbilical cord blood stem cells have been transferred and are now housed at its Las Vegas facility.
- There was essentially no dilution of common stock in the first quarter. ”The stock price does not reflect our achievements but we believe if we continue to execute, it will bring buyers back to CBAI,” Mr. Schissler said.
About Cord Blood America
Cord Blood America (OTC Bulletin Board: CBAI) is the parent company of CorCell, which facilitates umbilical cord blood stem cell preservation for expectant parents and their children. Its mission is to be the most respected stem cell preservation company in the industry. Collected through a safe and non-invasive process, cord blood stem cells offer a powerful and potentially life-saving resource for treating a growing number of ailments, including cancer, leukemia, blood, and immune disorders. To find out more about Cord Blood America, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: CBAI), visit our website at www.corcell.com. For investor information, visit www.cordblood-america.com.
SOURCE Cord Blood America, Inc.