CHICAGO, Feb. 24, 2011 /CHICAGOPRESSRELEASE.COM/ — InsuranceAgents.com has posted on its website “Our Master Guide to Insurance Marketing”, a 50+ page publication that advises agents on how to improve their sales practices.
The report features coverage of such subjects as:
- The complete story on insurance leads
- How to communicate with prospects
- The best ways to follow up on car insurance quotes you receive online
- How to look back on your experience and translate what you have learned into winning habits
The report notes that each lead purchased has the potential to become a client. It introduces comprehensive advice on lead implementation with six key tips:
- You are not alone. Every major insurance lead company in the U.S. sells each lead to more than one agent. So speed is of the essence in contacting these individuals. This leads to Tip #2…
- Be the first to contact the consumer. Since this is a competitive situation, follow up promptly. But while the agent who contacts the lead first closes the sale almost 80% of the time, this also means that the second or third agent wins the sale in one-fifth of cases.
- Be realistic. Purchased exclusive insurance leads are not a get-rich-quick scheme. Those who put in the most time marketing to leads will see the significant gains they can bring. And if a fake lead finds its way to your desk despite InsuranceAgent.com’s sophisticated filtering process, simply return it for a full refund.
- Don’t quote the lead until you talk to them. It’s a bad idea to send the quote information before you talk to the consumer. This turns the sales conversation into a dollar argument instead of a value argument.
- Contact a lead the right way. Use the preferred phone number, not the secondary number or even the work phone number.
- Never give up. Leads can sometimes take months to close. Using a lead management system helps you maintain a more effective follow-up routine.
“As a former top-selling agent myself, I have a lot of good solid advice I like to share with other agents when they ask me for tips,” says Lev Barinskiy, president of InsuranceAgents.com. As a result, advice from Barinskiy and successful client agents were collected in this valuable report for easy downloading by all agents via the Internet.
“I hope you get as much from this advice as I did,” adds Barinskiy, stating that these tips have enabled agents to increase sales by up to 5%.
www.InsuranceAgents.com offers insurance leads to agents, as well as publishing professional advice to help consumers in the insurance-purchasing process. InsuranceAgents.com was ranked the 24th fastest-growing company in the U.S. by Inc Magazine in 2009. It serves thousands of agents nationwide.
This press release was issued through 24-7PressRelease.com. For further information, visit http://www.24-7pressrelease.com.